The automotive industry is increasing its reliance on powder coatings for economic, quality and environmental reasons.
Here at ParAid powder coating we are able to assist in the selection of a suitable finishing package, whether for small run specialist parts, or larger volume repetitive components. Your requirements may include;
- Fine sandblasting of components prior to finishing
- Specialist chromate conversion pre-treatment on Aluminium parts
- Polyester or nylon powder coating
- “Soft touch “ wet paint finishes in a variety of colours
- Application of anti-stone chip paint
Our experience in this field extends to;
- Specialist Aluminium repair panels for passenger transport vehicles
- Under bonnet panels and bracketry
- Automotive castings both in steel and aluminium
- Commercial vehicle suspension parts and exterior trim
- Internal cockpit finishing on dashboard trim
- Water based coating and anti stone chipping on vehicle fuel tanks.